Welcome to The Corners Inn
THE CORNERS INN
Bar & Restaurant Reopening Guidelines
(Includes our outside seating area)
We will be reopening from Saturday 4th July 2020, and we look forward to welcoming you all.
Below we have set out our guidelines of how we will keep our customers and staff safe during your time with us. We ask that
you take a few moments to familiarise yourself with these guidelines before arriving at the premises.
• Do not attend the premises if you or anyone in your immediate household is or has displayed COVID-19 symptoms in
the past seven days.
• Please think very carefully about visiting the premises if you are in the vulnerable category that the government has set
• A maximum of 55 customers will be allowed inside the premises at any one time, with the exclusion of our main
restaurant. This area will, at present, only be accessible to guests dining outside who require shelter in adverse
weather, up to a maximum capacity of 24 customers at any one time.
• We advise pre-booking in advance (maximum outdoor booking of six people from any number of households,
maximum indoor booking of eight people from any two households).
• Government track & trace information forms are to be completed upon arrival. The information held on these forms
will be retained securely for 21 days post arrival, before being destroyed and shall ONLY be used should a localised
• A one-way system will be in operation wherever feasibly possible. There will be clear signage and floor markings to help
you find your way in and out safely.
• Entrance will be via our rear door, accessed through our carpark. There will be a member of staff located at the
entrance to welcome you on arrival and two metre floor markings will be in place should we encounter a queue to
• Exit will be via out ‘front’ door if customers are seated inside and via a clearly marked exit to the right of our new
outside eating area if customers are sat outside.
• Upon arrival we will request that you sanitise your hands and take a few moments to look at our COVID-19 posters and
guidance which will be visible throughout the premises.
• Once seated customers will be assigned a designated server for the duration of their visit.
• There will be NO BAR SERVICE. All drinks will be ordered at the table with a designated server. Please do not return
your empty glasses to the bar. Glasses will be cleared from your table by your designated server.
• Sitting at the bar will not be permitted and there will be no standing drinkers.
• The 1m+ rule outside and 2m rule inside will be strictly adhered too. Anyone found to be in breach of these COVID-19
guidelines will be removed from the premises.
• We encourage contactless payments, with table payments made where possible. However, cash will be accepted.
• Toilets will be sanitised on the hour every hour. Please use hand sanitiser before entering. Each toilet has been fitted
with a new lock on the reverse of the main door so that a one-in-one-out operation can be adhered to. Please wash
your hands thoroughly before exiting.
• A copy of our COVID-19 risk assessment will be made available upon request.
We thank you for your co-operation.
Emma, Terence and The Corners Inn Team xx
Terence and Emma welcome you to The Corners Inn, Kingsland. A traditional country pub and restaurant, with rooms in the heart of the Herefordshire countryside. Customer care is at the heart of absolutely everything we do, so whether you’re checking in to one of our newly decorated rooms, buying a pint of local real ale at the bar or dining with friends and family – you can expect the same friendly welcome.